Links to videos of
third party verification of over unity by
The GAP Generator
In September of 2016, four men from Florida
came to visit me in Abingdon, Virginia. Their purpose was to
test the linear version of The GAP
generator for over unity. It was set to charge the same
batteries used for input power to The GAP
Generator. They brought their own test equipment. The only thing
of mine they used was The GAP Generator and volt and amp probes
for their oscilloscope. Their oscilloscope scope was identical
to mine, just an earlier version. They were here for more that
one day. These videos were taken on September 27th. 2016.
When I use an oscilloscope I gather all the
data into CSV files and insert that data into a spreadsheet program.
There I do calculations on the thousands of readings taken by
the oscilloscope. The guys primarily used their oscilloscope to
determine the input to The GAP
Generator. The math function is
only for the left coil.
CH4 is for
the right coil. The right coil can be viewed on the scope but
doesn't have a math function. It's pretty safe to say that
mathematically, the same thing was happening with the right
coil. You can view the oscilloscope screen. It displays
both the data from the math
function and the input volts and amps in graph form from both
coils. They used volt and amp meters to check the state of
charge of the batteries and the output power. I think you will
find it impressive.
The purpose of The
GAP Generator is to keep the bank of batteries charged.
Using a voltage monitoring device, The GAP Generator will turn
on and off as required to keep the batteries in a good state of
charge. Watching these videos, you will witness exactly that.
I had two video cameras going through the
entire testing. One was on the oscilloscope and the other a wide
view of the event. For those who love this kind of technology,
sit back, watch, and have a good time.
All these videos are in the as recorded
state. Have not been edited at all. What you see is exactly how
The tests in these videos were done long
before I discovered the normally closed contacts of the relays
were not performing well at all.
I had just started working on The
GAP Generator with no moving parts,
therefore it wasn't ready for testing. It performs better than
the linear version.